I came up with this idea as I was falling asleep. Of course. Had to remember the next day. It took me a few hours but I did!
I thought it would be so cool to see skeletons climbing up a behind a hill. It would be kinda scary, but since these skeletons have a smile, it tones it down a bit.
- I first made my background with Basic White cardstock (4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″), Blending Brushes and these colors:
- Gorgeous Grape
- Melon Mambo
- Granny Apple Green
- Daffodil Delight
- Misty Moonlight
- I die cut the moon and stars with Basic Black.
- The hill is made with the Basic Borders dies and Basic Black cardstock (1-1/2″ x 5-3/8″). After die cutting, I embossed with one of the new embossing folders: Cheery.
- I stamped the skeleton body and arms twice with Versamark on Basic Black. Embossed with white embossing powder and then die cut. Tuck those skeletons behind the hill.
- The tombstone was die cut with Smoky Slate. The middle section was first stamped with Memento on Basic Gray then die cut.
- The rose was Versamark on Basic Black with silver embossing powder.
- I added some bats from the Glow in the Dark Bats & Ghosts.
I have a PDF Tutorial for 4 cards from the Bag of Bones/Them Bones! These are not cards I show anywhere else. I have other PDF Tutorials, too! Check out Bag of Bones/Them Bones here!