A pretty simple card that doesn’t take long. That DSP makes it easy to make a fast beautiful card! It is backordered now, but hopefully will be available soon.
- Basic White 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- DSP 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Scraps of Copper Clay for the camel
- Scraps of Basic White for the sheep and sentiment
- Scraps of Crumb Cake for the Shepherd. He is part of the Nativity die- he is on the right. Cut him off to stand alone.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White with Night of Navy ink.
- Glue animals and shepherd to the DSP.
- Die cut the sentiment with the Stylish Shapes. Glue to DSP.
- Add a star trinket to one of the stars on the DSP.
Also, don’t forget! I have a PDF Tutorial for 4 cards using this suite. I won’t share them anywhere! You can see it and my other PDF Tutorials HERE!