We made this card at my last class. LOTS of Blends coloring! It takes a while, especially when you have 6 people sharing them. But still cool! Many people changed the coloring- I love that! You never have to make my card EXACTLY how I made it!
The Wobbles (or craft springs) are really fun- here’s a link where I bought mine. I first looked on Amazon- crazy expensive. You have to be careful with Amazon!
I first colored the background with Balmy Blue and Granny Apple green with the Blending Brushes.
Stamped the sentiment (from the Sweet Candy Canes stamp set) with Poppy Parade.
Colored all the Gnomes and Mushroom with Blends.
Here’s how I colored mine:
Blends (Gnomes left to right):
- Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Bronze (for shoes), ML800 (Medium Light), So Saffron
- Balmy Blue, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, M500 (Medium)
- Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Poppy Parade, M600 (Medium), Bronze (for lantern), So Saffron
- Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Bronze, D200 and D100 (Deep) for hair, ML700 (Medium Light)
- Mushroom: Pale Papaya, Bermuda Bay
The wreath on the mushroom is one of the dies from the Santa’s Train dies. I put a few of the Fine Sparkle on top.
The lights are from the Trees for Sale stamp. Instead of coloring them in, I used the white Pearlized Enamel on each light. Let that dry for about 10 minutes!
Last thing to do is put the wobbles on!
These gnomes are so dang cute!
Here’s everything I used: